Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ready for Charge

So...
It's like I'm ready to watch & watching.

Like..
Life has slowed
And somehow sized down to a galaxy viewable before me; around me
Holographs dancing something(s) for me
Waiting to be seen.

Time slowed,
And I,
Slow motion breathe
Against the watch-tower
Of a bustling station...

All thoughts transversing.
Watching collide.
Somehow the chaos figuring itself out as new cells with an agenda & journey..
They are
Making life.

And as chaos collides,
Somehow life forms sound ignite.
Somehow, things emerge from no where..
Suddenly...
Sense
Gets made.
From chaos,
Sense is made.

You can not have lightning storms
Without your clouds...
And I find myself storming now,
Furiosities emerging from beneath.
Things arising. Oceans pulling..and pulling back..
Ready to
Rip.

Something's ripped.
In me.

Torn, really,
And She escapes, this Dauntress in me..
Pele-Like
Wrath burning..
Discernment lesser,
Tensions riding in waves of water,
Emotion's currents-
Dare not take Her Baby from her;

Dare not
Take life
From
Her, here...it.

She burns a fire unearthly...
Translucent & flaming
All senses peaked and baiting, swaying..
Aroar aloud
From Aura solely..

The Earth Shakes,
And I'm just learning to Tame her;

Tame her.

But it is she that pushes me.
Refuses to let them win.
A Double me...

The real me.

And I'm just watching.
Rip.
Something Emerging.
But with furies that invoke too charged
A flame.
Dauntress.
Taming.
Pele-Like.
With wraths more shielding.
Something in her..

Ready
To
Charge.




No comments:

Post a Comment