Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dreams Anew

Now when I wake up,
The summer screams at me, through the sunlight bright and through...

And it screams at me
About Summer Love,
And maybe you...
Though I'm thinking twice,
Thinking twice.

But the Sun...
She is bright,
Raining all that sunlight through...
And there's something about how her light hits all things,
That makes me think about you...
Though I think twice...
I'm definitely thinking twice.

And it rains a summer blue...
Like the Spring In all things,
The bumbling energy gets us out, gets us up...
And I'm wrestless again,
Restless again,
But this time
It's not about you.

See I know,
We will figure
This thing out...
That's exactly what humans do...
But as the toils of work run about...
My soul longs a freedom,
And on to our ocean blue...
And on to my dreams anew...

And on to the days when I can play...
How so I long and I need to...

Not wanting anythings once it's dismay...
And on to my dreams anew.
And on to my dreams anew.










No comments:

Post a Comment