Thursday, October 25, 2012

Backstreets & Romance

Baby,
Sweep me,
Of my,
Feet.
See me!
How I am merely a girl with soul,
And not a thing,
To be beat.
Sweep me,
Away
From the deserts here;
Do not be afraid!
Release me
Into you,
That we may take away,
Fly free from this place,
Embody and sweep...
Your life in me deep,
Your courage outlined by charm,
And how I,
Got to see you...
See you in time.
It's been a long time...

I hear the aroar of the beach calling you
Asundering your chaos and black
And giving you life again!
In me,
The whirlwinds extrude as your rebirth,
For I am of Earth,
And we are apparently as one,
As we always will be,
As we always
Have been.
I do not know how this goes,
Accept to speak of my truth that it shouldn't...
But I am not the teller of fate,
Nor the curse that would take it away,
Rather,
I am only here to listen,
However well or unwell,
I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment