Monday, April 27, 2015

The Far Away, Beat of Life

I stand, they peel. 
Peel away. 
My layers fall, and open- ignite. 

Music starts up as I feel a soft presence against my cheek; gentle lips, sweep. 

The stars rise up from the ground all around me, like firefly's... 
And all of the sudden, 
In goes: the dance is the universe around me. 
Music sweeps up....taking me in dreams to all that is awake within me. 
Day Lullabies. 

The universe is weeping and dancing 
All in one sweet, ever changing melody and drum beat. 

And sometimes, she comes to the calmest of calms; the kind right before the night sleeps only to awake to mountains ruptured like Dragons and bombs; 
One night 
Can change so much. 
Like Love and Psalms. 
Like death, and loss. 
Like the notion of a dream, or miraculous creativity. 

Steady though lay ever present, 
The music surround. 

As it dances the star's like fairys
As I fly afar, and stay. 

I am here.
Where they see me. 
But still miles and veils, 
So sound away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment