Friday, May 8, 2015

Fawn of Innocence

Please, Dear Child..
Find me a heavenly ground! 
My spirit is forsaken, with the stricken of what is to come, while I alone, am merely, 
The Watchman. 
There are many of my kind. 

I hide, 
In your delight so; 
The reminder of the sweet things I may have today, and tomorrow, 
But likely there will be a time, those things will come to pass. 
Maybe even, I may live long enough, to see their return. 

I stay hidden, 
In the fine essence of the meadows, 
Where my soul will always know life once more. 
Around the Nazi Camps arise, 
But I will forever sing the songs of my people, in my heart, as I go on. 
We wash. 
And wash over...
And I come to somehow once more. 

I am lying on the floor 
Unstricken with blows. 
There is sanity, 
And safety, 
In you here, Dear. 
In you here, Deer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment