Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Thought of You

The thought of you coming back; 

Changes with the song, 
The mood, the low-hip jive, 
Of soultry-soul, 
Smokey and good riddence.

..Smokey, 
And Good Riddence

Maybe it was because, 
You were a charm.
And I knew it; 
Like inhaling your scent would make me bend, And your eyes, 
And your way, make me bend, 
Like a drunken tree, 
To heavy nights of wind; 
You were my Summer Tropic-Storm, 
But watched it melt away, nay, 
To a colder and more grey-like glow, as Summer faded, 
As I'd known it would. 

As it always Does. 

And I look south, 
As if looking to the past, 
Catching myself glimpse, 
The

 feeling you'd left in me- 
A feeling I've stricken low, to move past quickly;
One that I wonder if longs to resurface. 

I pushed sadness down..
Not out. 

                                              Love
                                    In
                        
               Falling

What does it mean, that the creator of this phrase implores "falling". 

To fall. 
I fall. 

Into Love....?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment