Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Check Point

Faul, 
I let down, 
as this spark of mine, wares off, 
And instead of anything but, 
I wait for it all to be done with. 

Walking away, 
I turn my back now, 
Even to myself; 
She is dead.
Currently. 
At least in mind, and soul- the god-blessed body taking too long to follow suit; damned indeed, 
I know Hell, all too well; damned indeed. 

Every worth is questioned, 
Parallel to a developing numb-cold 
Thing. 

All that is left, 
Is not much; 
My enemies know not what they have done, as I, and most others...
Meet our retribution through a karma fair. 

I, 
Must have been aweful 101, to deserve this. 
And my mind unwinds now. 
Rattles. 
Bellows in hollow shells. 

The land bleeds and I carry it's smell. 
One too many...
One too many. 

Took up...
What WAS her; 
One too many. 

But I wasn't crying wolf. 
I was begging and pleading for someone to take me out, to get me out, to rescue me from the prison of my hell. 
I wasn't crying wolf. 
I was just crying. 
And here I remain. 
My life meaning nothing, 
Against time. 
Or power. 

Maybe meaning EVERYTHING 
To someone. 
but I have failed deeply now. 
And I sit on the bench, looking at the present like a sunset. 

Faith maybe left; I won't deny that. 
But I can not feel it's magic where now, there lay a broken girl, 
Who speaks not much anymore...
More and more...
Growing silent...
From all her un-responded-to 
Screams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment