Saturday, March 19, 2016

Brute

Sweet unwholesome beast. 
Dost though cower to anything? 

Would thine life matter, mine? 

Your eyes are holed teeth, 
Ravenous like the death of day. 
Hollowed out and shelled, the spirit of Gaia, has been replaced by other foreseen nothing's. 

Light evades you, and lost is the only way your veins grow.  You are jolted,  and will it do good to tame you, creature? 
Beast, so brute and beautiful? 
 
My tongue parts, soothing you, yet somehow I sense, it is wooing for flesh. 
Food there, and you're ready to tare. 

I will never forget you, 
When they take you away. 
When they take me. 

I think I loved you. 
I think I know. 

And it has been beyond you, beast..
But it had never stopped me..

  From doing so. 

I will spend a life time understanding it, 
And not. 

And since you are the brute, you think me weak, I think. 

But I know
I think, 
I think 

Not. 

I am honored to love you, Creature. 
Beautiful Beast. 

Even as ever, it may remain beyond you. 
Love, beyond no man. 

And in love, perhaps you will be made whole. 
This day, or lifetime, 
         Ahead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment