Monday, October 20, 2014

Winged Sky

Darling..

You drive in me madness and craze- 
The kind that seems to ride some tight-ripe of Heaven and Hell, 
But Hell moreover, 
Where I wonder if burning 
Will give flame to an arisal 
Born and become forth. 

"My only love sprung from my only hate"...
As I watch her banter back and forth
almost becoming as two, 
Over you. 

She fights, like a tornado would the plain's houses it has nothing to do with. 
In It's nature, 
It destroys 
By existing alone. 
In her nature, 
Shadow exists like riding fine lines on all things.

And my fuck, 
I love this man that burns like Christ, 
For and against the land and it's people. 

And I burn as well, 
But it is not persay, having to do with him..
Or it it? 

And my love...
My god, 
Is gone...
Needing to be kissed like Envy, 
And sank, in floating arms 
And waters smooth.
 
I hear, demons along side angels...
Am I?

And I love him, 
And I am apologizing all around, aren't I?  
All along..
Mostly to him, because somehow I feel dispised, 
And am I? Or must I? 
As dreams die with breath, 
And in deathly dreams we die, 
And in you, my dearest love, 
I hate you, and you know this, 
And why does wrong feel so right, 
Oh past arising like being loved the wrong way, was right?...
And I, am a vampire as well. 
Yet, wings I have, that beat, and ache, 
They ache, 
Like my chest 
Over this time here on earth. 

And you.
Because I choose, and I always have, 
And no, 
I know, I don't. 
And smiles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment