Sunday, October 19, 2014

In the Distance

Hark, 

Thy longing endured, and denied, 
As I see by the weep in his eyes, 
The nay in his brow, 
As believes he, unworthy o' so fair 
A thing. 

Between veils, blankets, and dreams, 
We lay, like two hands with glass that cuts our worlds in two. 

I think I am seeing you, 
And your five-fingers pressed against cold see-through, for me, 
Yet, not I can know, 
That on the other side 
Of the glass I stare through, 
If it but mere, 
Projection. 

Darling, 
In my heart of guts, 
I feed you and 
Feed on, 
And simply madden, I am with no seperation at all, 
Yet I see by how you live, 
You might as well not exhist, 
You are so far from me, by me, 
And in who I am. 

I think it by mere consequence of the stars, no coincidence at all..
The distance calls in whispers I've heard all my life, 
And then in ways never before- 
Something plunders and calls to me..
Winds, fierce and call in all their transitions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment