Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Surrender

There is a shadow of the night, 
Come to take away my soul. 

So I take another pill, 
And guzzle down, the pain with the water; 

He seeks to steal 
What is lost, and now lays awake at night. 

I love him...
Teeth fierce with fury and wounds..
Entranced, 
I lay, 
To this shadow in my bed...

All looks enticing 
And I watched as my organs bled, 

To see if this vampire to the night, 
Could grow a soul, 
From where love has been spilled out of my blood, 
And into His mouth, 
And Into his heart...

For something innocent once more. 

Why would she risk her life for a Demon? 
Why would she lay down her sword, 
And instead crawl into bed, waiting, 
This angel, oh once Divine? 

Maybe the ways down here, have turned her, indeed to understand too much a demon's fate. 
And while she says she will never become one...
She lays wondering, 
If it's already too late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment