Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Happy Place.

Damn.

I need to dream,
And lay
Hair and body strewn across me.
A little love,
To make the world go around.

I love,
A good love-
Soaked in all the moments
In between,
Where all the little things,
Scoop one up magically.

My bare,
I lay there, and down.
Letting fresh scoops pull me close,
As I dream
And whisp away,
Here in bed,
No not really.
Upright, with write,
But in my imagination,
You are here, hair,
Layer strewn across me.
Invisible force.
Invisible man.
Invisible woman.

Love is sweet,
Like the silent flowers, to a morning's view,
Out and amongst..
Seeing the bee's,
Knowing there is
That one, somewhere,
Bustling behind me.
Maybe making coffee,
Maybe sleeping.

And I gaze, from my wooden chair,
Out at nature...
Finally free...
Finally away.

I may hear, the twangy guitar taking me into things...

But now...
It is just a dream.
Just a dream.

Where I go, to hide out...
From this life.

I call it,

My Heaven.

Seeing my Heaven...

Tired,
From all
This Hell.







No comments:

Post a Comment