Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Girl

Goose
Bumps.
Eating away words. Words.
Being driven insane
By not my sane, oh rather,
Eating the sanity of others
Where not in my temple
It could dwell.

Shivers,
Like poison.
How I am the reason
Behind
All this undoing..
And doing..
And dwelling.

She might not know it, but she hates me.
-taste it like a bitter victory swallowed.
She hates me.
Dwelling
In the "Un-love"
Just around the corner.

Can't I move around her?
Why am I disabled?
What wounds?
Why cries?
Why confusion,
And no...so little
Refuge.

Always a silly thing.
That's what they ought to say about me to take my pride away.
What I say, so crudely as if saying it with them!
I am a silly fool
When it comes to matters
Of life
And death
And love.

A silly fool,
seeking ever still
The happiness somewhere along the way...
Praying,
It won't be the end.
Until again,
And then,
Death seems a quicker fate.

"Such a fool", they'll say
"Along the way".

No comments:

Post a Comment