Monday, April 22, 2013

Damsel's Menial

Damsel. Distress. Tired eye.
Something wicked this way comes.
Evolve
Dissolving, birthing
New pathways
In all ways
Always.
The Sun like shadow's beam,
Casting through trees
Where there is refuge there for me.
Not in her per say
Or even me...

But rather IT.
All around.

Each blade gleams;
Life force energy much greater than me,
Than I can ever be..
Here so human
And discerning.

The breeze, something else entirely.
The beating of hummingbird's wings
And the sound rustling through the trees.
The gentle flow like beach breeze,
And it is a slow rush..
Ever so
In the quieting down of times.

A slow rush.

Everything seems so menial.
Life. Death. Love. When u have this; IT. Outside. For us to see.

Outside.

And what tomorrow brings or means seems so trivial,
Though yes,
I'll cry over it.

Though yes...
I shed my woes
Like a kindergartener learning a new world.

There is a part of me
That stands on some foreign block.
Just standing, and holding for me
In this realm what I still not yet know.

She stands. Holding. Everything,
Already seen.

So when it comes,
I'm not so surprised...
More and more,
Just watching
And waiting,
For those moments to arise-
The ones that cause heads to come to heads
Hearts to figure out lost sights...

Waiting and watching...

As all those moments arrive.

It is a slow rush.
Watching the tick, tick, tick of animals and bees.
Watching in my loving friend the "just be" of four legs and the animal mind-body
He seems to be.
Nuances. Stopping. Watching. Sniffing.
Nuances..
Underneath everything.

And today, I'm just tired.
Want another break.
Two coffees and nuances, nuances
All day.

Meanwhile Gloria has me In wait;
Not really much wanting to give anymore,
Not at all thrilled to take.

I watched an entire garden get pulled
Because we call them weeds.
Now there, barren brown.
She tires me. Cleaning up her barren brown.
Treating my Organics with poison,
All behind my back. Just cuz.
Just cuz..
That's what she does.

So everything I work hard for,
Is quickly swept away by this woman who claims to love me;
Menial.
She doesn't know love so well.
Maybe,
Niether do I.

Maybe..

But it's worth it to try...

Sitting here in the afternoon breeze,
Watching dogs
And breaking in between...

Haulting,
For a breath or two, just a few,
So I can catch my stance again;
My way, a way, to keep going.
Learn afresh.
Find myself.. then..
Create something new.
New for once.

For once.
For once.

No comments:

Post a Comment