Sunday, February 5, 2012

Soldier Lost

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000002396 StartFragment:0000000457 EndFragment:0000002380
Why hath hate consumed your heart?
Enough to push, push, no more...
Until I am here no more..

What is it that you run from if not I?
For I know I is what your think,
But I
Am only a mirror, a drink...
A drug, an illussion

To your inner being,

So I ask you again

What is it that you run from,
if not I?
And it is not I,

For I would never leave, unless commanded..
I would never leave because I judge...

But you did...
so why?

What are you so afraid of?
Why would you be so weak?
Have you forgotten the breath of you? Of me?

Why be afraid? If possible there's not much left to live?

Goodbye dear friend,
Until again...

I bid you as they are your answers
to give..

No comments:

Post a Comment