Thursday, November 16, 2017

Redemption




Everything is existential now-a-days.
I presume, when it comes to the human brain- the way we ponder purpose and existence, 
  that existentialism dates back as far as evolution.



I pick up this blunt as if putting my hand on the trigger.
  Everything is slowed down.  Precise.  Of the moment, second,
by
second,

by second. 

Everything is a choice. 
and following, an equal opportunity for contemplation;
some would argue,

Therefore also Redemption. 

     If I seek Redemption,
it is in the happiness of This life. 


I love God, But do not fear him. 
Rather to be feared is the pain possible of this life,
second,
by second

by second. 

But I would rather not fear,
that either. 

  Precise. 

Calculated.  Cold.  Surrendering.  Nonchalant.  Examining. 
Everything

is existential. 
Including us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment