Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Leash

They may have taken my beauty away.

Not that anyone would apologize or confess guilt; I am etched

in passing figments of stand-by's and imagination, while the real me rotts away, somber.

There is an abyss that touches deep, God, in darkness.  I know it the same way I could navigate these bluffs, that once used to be home to my soul.

     I take steps, looking down, and forward, watching carefully where I land my feet.  Not that it matters.

all the terrain is Rough.

sweeping symphonies play what is in my world, without all the words, that define and ruin everything.

Here, I may be sad, being swept along, by solitary currents and minor dims.  Not to be judged by nature, but by self, in an un-extraordinary fashion for man.

     We remain small and chambered, as if bound by leash and chair, to nothing at all.

Somehow, I am someone's dog.  Worthless.  Sad.  Abandoned and waiting any minute now...for someone to come through that door-starving...but too desperate to notice.

What love is, is more than our words depict enough- it is inescapable and ripe for seeds and planting. It is a force that moves even the most stubborn, and haunts all those romantic, at heart.

My love, had been vast- stretching far our over planes and across seas of stars, and
taking walk in lucid dreams- it won't end.
Just won't.

My soul grieves, waiting, for a sky without man-mad clouds.

Everything Holy, is being tampered with-

the jurisdiction of my Beloved God, seeming no more here...
where we all call home.
maybe for some;
maybe for some.

But my home is farther, much beyond the sky,
and here,
my grief is fresh.
It eats of my bones and my flesh, demanding of me to be able and void from effect.

Cowering now...the world is a scary place.

My love, abandoned me.
I am alone now, only the leash, a remnant of some other side-
a time when someone cared where I would be.  

What use is it, here waiting, hungry, and hurt?
There is a world outside- a world I fear...
but it matters not.
not.
anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment