Monday, September 26, 2016

Life in Seconds

Inside my head- 
    I let you 
In side my head. Drip-dropping trough my core... Thoughts smudged and draining. Down through 
My core, you drip. 

Kiss and forgive, as I will squall 
Sinking, tail between 
  
  I will rise up my head blind, in a breaking morning sun
  Let you in I had, 
And my eyes have paled. 

 Heart sore of bruises, my body reflecting those purple-blues and Browns 

As I think of the ages in a timeless and sour impression.  My flesh holds a much more vast verse, and I have always been willing to surrender. 

I shut my gates. Different cloth. 
You and I, torn of two fabrics. 

Consider the source", repeats in my head- updated reminders. 

Words, your words, so good at punching with affection perhaps In between. 

Matters not. I had let you in; you had got in. But I wonder if I might revoke 
The disappointment of your point of view. 


Kneeling, I am many things scathed and worn- heart sore as beating electricity .

Fainted. 
Never mattered. Much. 
    This life thing. 
Gone in seconds, and who would let it change them? 

Life in seconds. 
And we keep thinking we have a rewind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment