Monday, January 19, 2015

Tears for Atom, 1

It is as simple, my friends, 
As this: 

Life. 
Every moment's capacity up until this point; critical or not, 
Or and as always. 

It is as simple as this: 
I found my tears for Adam. 
And moments burst..
And change...
For moments, 
And moments 
As they pass. 

I found my tears for Atom; for man.
For Adam. 
And in them, resided quite overtly, 
The Love that there-in dwell, 
As my testimony to him. 
And his honor 
And mine, 
As our Karma- this "love body" 
Between this man 
And myself. 

But I cried it out. 
And crying for him, 
Made me figure some things out, 
Like love. 
And memory. 
And life, 
And overlook, 
And the question that I found as several: 
"Where was I, then?", remembering...
Exactly the things that boggled my mind, 
When this man, and I had met. 

I know where I was; I just don't know why. And now, I'm left wondering if indeed we both had overlooked and who's guilt renders more betrayals. 

Do we even deserve OUR LOVE? 
Have we wronged eachother? 

And yet, we both know, it is the only love deserved, the only way, 
Even if it is not our's 
To the other's 
To "see through". 

"So tender, Dear, 
But not here, 
And your heart indeed seems so true. 
But action always a telling language, 
A one, that usually unglues." 

No comments:

Post a Comment