Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Clause

Sometimes...

It really hard, knowing what to do with her- She'll give me as many as two completely opposite "signals" in a matter of 5 minutes..

But then the days pass. 

"You're such a fucking tease" laughs out of mouth, and a shaking head", as I watch her wiggle her barely covered ass with more "tail" as I state that. 

But then she tells me, I shouldn't think about her; 
Drunken tempers I imagine, 
Reflecting very lost sights. 

Loving her, 
Is something else entirely...
But is it? 

How seriously she tried to tell me she thinks she crazy last night, 
Before tripping on me...
Leaving me...
Trying to understand, where she went. 

I pleaded for once! 
For once, I said something: 
"Hey! Hey! Where are you right now?! Talk to me! What are you doing?! What's going on with you right now?"

"I'm drunk", she says, eyes on her phone...
Somewhere else. 
Somewhere seemingly far. 

"I'm gonna go, I think"...
I say, as I grab up some of my things- 
She looks to the side, my way, eyes mad; 
They're telling me don't. 
I don't....
Get her...

But maybe, I'm starting to. 
As words echo on my mind and heart, the same push and pull, adept. 
The same. Months later, the same. 

She has always scared me...bit I just went through the process. 
I love her. 
I think, perhaps, I just always did. 

"Why can't you just find a "Nice girl who will treat you right", Judi Says. 

After last night, I'm thinking...
Maybe she was right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment