Friday, October 7, 2016

The Devil's Inquiry

Thin stacks of smoke 
Top my crawl space
As I postulate, exhaling, and watching them form. 

Thoughts build in me, possibilities
As I let them come and pass quickly, 
Allowing room for the constant incoming. 

Postulating in insights, and watching the herds and the sea, do the same. 

As alive as in the bank 
We move and run through. 
A spiritual war is most real, and more than any true thing I have known. 

It is marked by emotions and actions. 
Marked by feelings and repercussions of actions. 

Love is so wide, and within. As so, stirs darkness whereby, the light may shine. 

However, unholy actions are the devil's palms. 
 Running a muck on man's land. 
And challenging, challenging us so, 
As if to prove a point. 

Why Devil, must you win, so? To exist so differently? I do wonder. 



No comments:

Post a Comment