Monday, October 24, 2016

The Death: God's Dawn

I have been scraped across the planes of this life desert; 

Moons detect and wane, 
Never intruding of obvious malicious intent, but stirring storms oh. 

I wane too, motionless nearly, my bed, a drifting sea; 
My chest a floatation, my breath a heaving rapture to currents so. 

Capsized, and turnt over, I discover the underbelly of water, 
As a lucid dream through death and life. 

Every real face is an embodiment before my floating gaze, beneathe waters vast into God's dawn. 

The love in all of them, that I had seemed, I feel here, now, within me, into eternity.  

Always attributing it to love, but instead if has been a force of my manifestation all along- a force beyond bone, flesh, or thinking- 
A force that exists otherwise.  
A Souly matter.  

The mirror of time places my feet back on streets under light posts, and bare toes scraping against concrete earth. I have danced in that driveway, and cried, and laid out to manny a days. I have wandered these streets like Dorthy, searching for "home". Still, I wound up here. 
Here. 

Visioned back, and floating highly, the water has taken my breath and given me life. Lucidly, I pass now. Reflections on currents before an eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment