Monday, July 11, 2016

The Dream.

I loved you far, into a walking distance, of realm and oblivion. 

You stayed, merely, walking circles, on flat planes. 

I offered you my wings; and you tore them in disdain. 

Little boy so dead, love in the smallest of things, and I know you do, 
And I know you keep quiet about it. 

I love you. 
I have for a long while now, hand in the fire of your disregard to burn. 
Angel turned deeply in; you force me in, to know the pain you have concealed a remote to. 

I dreamt you held me, while I, on top of you. I kissed you where you pressed back into lips you have felt, and I could feel the doubt there too, in that space, 
In my mind, between us two. 

    you looked into my eyes.
 And I could feel your lips,
 there, In dream of flesh and allure. 
I looked back into you, examining the doubt in my fear over you kissing me back. I didn't know then... 

That I was dreaming. 
And probably, 
Just saying 
"goodbye". 


No comments:

Post a Comment