Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Shadow Fae of Glory



Some times I wonder if God drew me up wicked-
  I, like so many of his children, so drawn to the dark.

I sabotaged glory, squandering any earnest ideal,
  that it was real.

Instead Glory had a face that haunted me.  She was feral, when I met her.  Now, she is unearthly and dark; a scribbled Fae of black depths and wild eyes, enough to scare any soldier, and 10 feet tall.
  A creature of Habitat, she is fierce, and alien-like.  She may very well come from "the dark dimension", though she herself is not, per se.   She merely lives there.  Was born there.  Knows no other bounds.

We create her, you and I.  Our thoughts whirl, and there she absorbs them becoming a monster of organic fury.

This is how spirits

are born.

No comments:

Post a Comment