Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Fairy


Some moments, I think, 
"I could live this life, I really could...if just still allotted the time!". 
That is, 
Sometimes. 

Any direction turned amounts to just that much more, one could learn; 
I see this now, differently than I ever did. 

It is the age, of the Internet. 
It is the age of technology. 
It is the age of information. 
As well, it is the age of Propaganda, disinformation, and waged war. 
Not in my Country, but in the victims of..
decent lives are left decimated to rubble, and relocation. 

I understand things differently than once I did. I had indeed woken up to the dream and the propaganda sold to me, on the screens my whole life. 

All the things vile
All the things, 
We seek out without knowing. 

It is in love, 
It is in feigning ignorance. 
It is in choosing to turn an unblind eye, 
Or choosing to participate in what we have all become desensitized to. 

I know my world well, and yet lifetimes I have spent these years, 
To still miss the fathoming of man. 
And my "fellow" man, at that. 

The nature eludes me, 
And I am still observing each, with the trace memory notions that "none of them can be trusted". 
Isn't it true? 

Still though, 
There are those moment; SOME
Moments, 
Where I would give to see the coming, 
To be the coming, to live beyond it, into "Paradise". 

I know I am the coming. 
But I also know that this life, and all its notions, are not up to me. 

I watch, observe, and record keep. 
I involve myself time and again. 
Unable to feign ignorance
To this land 
And their ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment