Monday, July 6, 2015

Moon & Shadow

  I pull up. Breast bare to the open air; 
Ropes squeezing, as my breath portrays in frosted air..
It is as though, the light, a midnight electric hue, is my soul essense rising from me. 
 
Breathe, excretes from me, like smoke signals into a night, starry, 
Eyes tied. All senses baring, the brunt, 
Of my Dominant's Side. 
Cold, baring, shivering, 
Excited, until maps grow outdated. 

I have been one thing, wild in air 

and adjacent minors keys, and off notes. 

Wailing, ties me, to bondage, 
And shadow lights, 
Of being completely a slave, 
For freedom, 
In the dark of night. 

I know the things these creatures bare, and watch them look in...
Undressing me, 
As we see things we never imagined in others. 

Bring out my god, and I will bring out your sadist; heaven is merely the gate between. 


Take me hand and tie, me. 
It is the only time you will see me, 
Give up my sovereignty; to be fully in Your trust. 


In our lust. A shade. Between you, and I, creature baring. 

Hide. And I will go on living my life...
Wrath In fingertips like rains, 
And soul fire shaking mantles. Earth's crust breaks my body open, 
but inside You will find core light;

The place you may render in me more deeply.... 

Navigating this lost forsaken world, I do not believe all shadow is a sin. Won't you dance with me there, showing you things in me, you might never imagine. 
Holding up a mirror, 
To everything you've never surrendered to so that you, 
May surrender it all to me. 
Lost, is sometimes the more longed for sight, but I'd rather you maintain a light, 
While we walk down this darkened off-road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment